Thursday, August 4, 2011

Waiting for a check

One of the hardest things about being self employed is waiting on getting paid. And sometimes it takes FOREVER when you are in construction which my husband is! It has been almost 6 weeks since we have gotten our last check. WOZA. And my money can only help so much. It is like getting excited for your special surprise every time the mail man comes, and just hoping, or in this case expecting the check to come! Then the big lump in your throat and trying not to cry because it just isn't there. This week has been especially tuff, as we have been promised since the 18th of July, oh the check will be this week, then again on the 25th, then again on the 1st. This week we have been expecting 2 other checks besides the other one promised 3 weeks ago. URGH. Rem has to drive my Van to work as their is no gas in his work truck. Interesting sight to see I promise!
This being said, Check out my facebook.com/M2Mcreations in the next little bit for the sale I will be having, as I really need some cash. Things must be picked up by Saturday at the latest. Saturday morning I will be at the Farmers Market in Ogden, this sale will follow me there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment