Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Accountibility

I know I haven't written in forever!
I am still struggling with a schedule, and as most people in America, struggling just to make ends meet. I don't know why I thought it was just us. But the more people I talk to the more I realize A LOT of us are.
So I thought I would share with you our struggles, our day to day, oh My's! :)
But everyday I am going to make goals, and I am hoping by putting it out there you will hold me accountable.
Have you ever heard of the Organizing wizard? Well she put out this little ebook... and you are suppose to get you house organized in 30 days, I have been trying to do this, but as she has said, if you don't hold yourself accountable to someone, life gets in the way! And it has and does.
So tomorrow I am starting on day 1, which will, hopefully be a breeze, as I have already done it. I tried months ago.
I am going to get laundry done. Also work at least 8 hours, as in work I hopefully will get paid for once I sell the products.
Wish me luck! I will be doing this for the next 30 days!
Me!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to learning your techniques and hearing about it! I NEED to learn too. :) I know how it goes with being in a self employed family and just trying to make ends meet. We tend to put off ourselves, for the sake of "the business" or just for the rest of the household. :) Keep up the positive attitude! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And details of all your organizing tips! Looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Stacy! I will post some helpful links later! I've found a lot of them, now to make them work for my Family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the hard part. I have an un-trainable husband! Lol

    ReplyDelete