Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Not getting the habit.

I am truly sorry, I feel like I have let you down. :(.
I let life get in the way.
Well, things are only going to get busier.
My yard sale went OK. We finally got our checks, unfortunately my hubby was behind on some bills that I did not know about, to say the least it is putting a strain on us right now. Hopefully we can get thru this.
I tell you what organization has kinda gone to the way side, Know I am concentrating on getting my products made for the fall shows and figuring out a budget. Seriously how does one make a budget when you never know when you are going to get paid or how much. I will get it I am sure.
I am sorry, this is only a tiny slip up. But life is full of them. I will learn from this.
My only advice is don't spend a promised check until you have it in your hand.
Me
How do you make a budget?
Do you and your partner sit and pay bills together?

No comments:

Post a Comment