Thursday, August 25, 2011

Schedules

Really trying to figure our how to fit it all in!
I was thinking of the whole schedule thing the other day as I was getting things ready for Nikolas bday party at the dam. I had a list of things that we needed. I had everything PLANNED! Well maybe that is what I am missing with my day to day living stuff.
I make a list of things I will be making to take to all my craft shows, I make a list when I go to the grocery store.
I also have a calender with all my scheduled craft shows....
I have tried the schedule thing, well gave it a day or two. But with the big kids back in school. I am thinking we are needing a schedule, Especially as my 2 year old lays here in bed next to me wide awake! Really it's after 10!
Geez!
More to come on this scheduling fiasco!
Do you have a schedule?
Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment